Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Quick Post

To all those who still take the time to read my rather neglected blog... thank you.  I am trying to update myself on all of your blogs by simply going down the list, trying to get to one or two a day.  Nobody has been forgotten, and I'm finding more wonderful blogs to attempt to keep up with every day.  So if you haven't heard from me in a while, be patient, I'll get to you soon!

And because every post needs pictures and I'm too frazzled to think of a Tuesday's Treasure, instead I leave you with some of my current Anthropologie favorites.

First, some fun wall letters!  They're supposedly for a child's room, but they could go anywhere (well, in my house they could).
(source)
This next is a beautiful, flowing blouse that would fit nicely into my closet.

(source)
And because I am all about comfort over style, this little chemise really spoke to me that hey, I could have both!
(source)

Are you an Anthropologie fan?  What are your favorite shops?

3 comments:

  1. i love, love, love anthropology! however i am tall, six feet tall, so not a lot of their clothes fit me. but i have several tops and have bought several books there. great choices! those letters would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by!

    i LOVE anthropologie! i have some of their measuring cups (matryoshka doll ones) - SO cute! i love flipping through their flyers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working at sorting the blogs I follow into folders in google reader so that I don't loose track of them as I have been. I'm hoping that will allow me to comment more frequently and keep a little more up to date with reading.

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!