Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Project- Day 1

So my blog has (obviously) been much neglected of late, which is rather depressing when I have enough time to sit and think about it. Thus my desire to do a 365 photography project, in hopes of forcing myself to take creative time each day and, hopefully, increase my (very) amateur camera skills. Here goes, Day 1!


Two things: 1- hubby seems to have messed up the date thingy on the camera (unnoticed until photos were downloaded). This is 1-1-11, not 1-2. Said date thingy will likely be removed in future photos, as I find it distracting.  2- this was taken from a sitting position, while kiddo was banging his head on my chest in attempt to keep himself awake (he failed). So it isn't by any means what I would call a "good" picture.  Yet of all the photos I've taken today, this one calls to me.  The bright colors against the pale backdrop and the blur as if the butterflies really are flying.  So, for what it's worth, Photo 1.

1 comment:

  1. What an ambitious project to take on - good luck and I can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!