Monday, November 22, 2010

An Awesome Find

Yesterday afternoon was spent in my favorite antique store with Kiddo and my wonderful mother-in-law.  We browsed for hours, delighting over the always unique finds that neither of us could afford.  One of the booths keeps second hand pieces of fashion (and i use this term lightly), although many items still have their original tags attached and are essentially brand new.  And it was here that I found the most amazing article of clothing that I've seen in a long time...


a lime green, swede cloak.  With fringe, no less.  It's perfect. It screamed my name.  And it happily hangs on my door, waiting for our first outing together. 


Now, I'm not a cowgirl, so I typically avoid fringe at all cost, but this was too good to pass up.


The color of this photo is off, but I love the detailing of the clasps.  Simple and elegant.

What did you do this weekend?  Did you have any amazing finds?

1 comment:

  1. While I could never pull off lime green or suede I can see you wearing this and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!