Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Paper Flower

Last night, my creative urging combined with limited time, space, and tools had me thinking about a project that Amanda at Ulixis Crafts had introduced me to-- paper flowers. I decided to try one of my own, using the basic supplies that were laying around: scrap-booking paper from the Once Upon A Time stack, a button, paper glue, and crafting Goop (to hold the button on).  Amanda sewed hers together, but this was easier for me.  Given my haste (Kiddo was starting to fuss) and lack of scissor skills, my flower turned out rather whimsical (as I prefer to call it).  What do you think?

 

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful! i love the colors. do you have plans for what you will do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it - i love making paper flowers .. but i still haven't figured out what to do with them. :P

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!