Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Been A While!

But now that things are settling down some, I'll hopefully be back and blogging at least a few times a week.  Adrian is 13 weeks old, and the delight of my life. Unfortunately, now that the pregnancy hormones are out of my system, my migraines are back with a vengeance, which really puts a dampener on things.  And, as well, Kiddo has taken the room which used to be my creative space, so now my creativity is even more limited by time, money, and space than it was before.  So please bear with me since my blog isn't as professional and creatively focused as was originally intended.  I leave you with, of course, a few pics of my darling himself.  Love to you all!

Sleeping in the Moby

Sharing a Lap

3 comments:

  1. He's an absolute darling. So cute. Hope your headaches go soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute!!! it's good to hear from you again. take care of yourself - hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Enjoy every moment with him.

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!