Monday, July 26, 2010

Well

It occurs to me that it's been quite some time since my last post. This is largely due to pregnancy complications, hospital visits, and forced bed rest, none of which are terribly conducive to creativity of any sort.  So considering all options, most of which end in ill-health, my midwife has decided that medical induction of labor is necessary, to take place tomorrow morning.  We had hoped to go all natural and skip drugs of any sort, but no such luck.  But I'd far rather have drugs and a healthy son than be stubborn and possibly harm him.

So Adrian will be my Treasure this Tuesday, and no doubt many, many pictures will be posted in the near future.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite "before" pictures.

Adrian, sucking on the umbilical cord
and showing off his little foot!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting to be on the verge of seeing your son for the first time. i will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. let us know all about his birth day when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and many many many positive healthy thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer said for the safety of you and your son. How exciting...looking forward to pictures. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

All feedback welcome!